Sunday, 27 September 2026

Brightwells Craft Market - Flyer


 I'm quite excited to announce that I'm doing my first craft market this October as part of Farnham Craft Month.

I'm part of the Farnham Creatives Network and 16 of their members have come together to run a craft market on 24-25 October - 10am-5pm at Brightwells Yard in Farnham.  A mix of artist, potters, fashion and even some fudge!

I've never done a market before and I've no idea what people might buy but I've been busy making stock to take with me.

However, we need to advertise the market so the call went out for someone to put together a flyer.  I said I didn't mind having a go, if no one else came forward.  And that's how I ended up putting together a flyer for the market, even though I don't really have any graphic design skills!

Except for not being given all the correct information in the first place, it was quite fun to put together.  I tried to make sure similar makers weren't next to each other and that the images I used showed their work to it's best.

I thought I was done when someone suggested it might need a map on the back.  Luckily that didn't take too long to add. 


 

It was all put together in free Canva and actually prints out quite well considering. 

If you're looking for Christmas presents maybe pop along for a look.  And if you're reading this after the market you can always visit my online shop.

No comments: