Tuesday 22 September 2009

All happening at once

Blimey what a week and its only Tuesday!
The Level 1 students start next week so we’ve been busy getting information packs ready and course notes printed. Everyone else is back the week after so we’re busy getting returner packs ready too. I am quickly running out of space!

Then there are the veg beds at home which ‘im outdoors has finally secured together and meant a trip to the landscape centre early Saturday morning for soil to start filling them. I think you’d all be impressed with my shovelling.

Also out this week is Guildford Book Festival agenda. I’ve only had a quick flick through, but I’m not that impressed. There are a couple of sessions I might go to, as they would enhance my OU course, but the things that looked most interesting are the sessions taking place in schools. Disappointing.

On top of all this I’m getting more information about A363 which start scarily soon. I now know that my tutor is called Carmen – I expect you’ll be hearing more about her in the next 9 months, and I’ve got at least 2 day schools in Southampton at the University. Makes a change from Corydon.

No comments: