Monday 26 April 2010

Canoscan Lite 200

I can’t decide if my computer doesn’t like working Sundays or if it just gets so used to not working through out the week, when I get all the computer time I can stand at work so I don’t turn it on, that when I do turn it on on Sunday its forgotten what to do.

The picture above might not look like much but it’s my first scan and photoshop work that I’ve done at home (it’s a scan of one of my beady necklaces). That’s right I’ve finally bought a scanner – a tiny Canoscan Lite 200, and although I tried yesterday I couldn’t get it to work. This evening it can’t be more helpful.

I’m looking forward to playing a lot more, but it’s already cut into my A364 ECA – end of course assessment, writing time so I should probably get back to that now. The deadline is after all looming.

No comments: