Monday 10 January 2011

Geninne’s Art Blog

I really can’t believe that I haven’t blogged about this sooner.
Some time in the summer I got it into my head that I wanted to try hand carving my own stamps (something still sitting on my to do list).
I must have seen it on a website somewhere and one of the links took me to Geninne’s Art Blog where she gave you a step by step break down of how to do this. Very interesting and exactly what I wanted to know. So then I started looking at the rest of her website.
To be honest, I was blown away. It’s pretty simple, mostly about her wonderful bird illustrations, with photos of the place she lives and her dog Turbo, but the colour is just amazing. If I’m feeling a little down this is the place to cheer myself up. Go have a look and get a taste of Mexico.

No comments: