Sunday 9 December 2012

Toxic Paper Factory

Lola seems to have given me back my creativity.  I'm full of projects now, although I still don't have the time to do them.  While looking round the internet for something completely different I stumbled across the Toxic Paper Factory.  This amazing site is full of paper models which you can download, print out and bring to life. If you have never made anything out of paper before you might find them a little hard as they don't really come with instructions, but if you know how to fold, cut and glue paper you won't have any trouble with these models.  The cats above are just the first of many.  What I love about the cats is they took me about half an hour to put together so I had a finished product very quickly.  I can't wait to make more.

No comments: