Sunday, 15 September 2013
Having made all that paper at the summer school, I suddenly realised I had nowhere safe to store it. Ideally I needed some folders of acid free paper to put my sheets in, but it would also be good if they could be kept under a little pressure too.
After a little thought I decided to put my book binding skills to good use and make myself a portfolio.
The end result was an A3 portfolio which I am very pleased with; it holds all the paper I made and has plenty of room for more later. There are a couple of things I could improve on, but over all it does exactly what I need it to and means I can now take my paper with me to show people without having to worry about crumpling any.