Friday 29 December 2023

Another Knitted Baby Elephant

 

 Having made one baby elephant, I couldn't help but knit another.

The first was so cute, I knew my mum would love one as a Christmas present.  And I knew I had the perfect purple yarn in my stash.

 

So off I went and got knitting.  The yarn has been in my stash for a while now and has lost it's label.  I'm pretty sure it's not a DK, maybe a 4 ply?  Anyway as you can see from the photos he knitted up a little smaller than the first one which was a DK yarn.

And the slightly fluffy yarn makes him super sweet too.

I'm really pleased with how he came out.  I just hope Mum likes him too.  (She did and she's named him Wilbert.  Apparently he's taken up residency on the small table next to her arm chair looking out to sea.)


No comments: