Sunday 21 December 2008

Precious stones

In July this year I went to the Rock and Gem Show. There I found some lovely beads that I made into necklaces, which I have been meaning to post up here for ages. The problem has been getting photos of them that I like. Finally with the help of ‘im outdoors I have succeeded. So here they are.
The first is rock crystal or quarts. This is my favorite. I love the feel of the stone and the way they look like plastic or glass but aren't.

The second is amethyst, which can look black without any sunshine to light it.


The last is fluorite blue, which actually looks green normally. I also love this necklace as I think the colour is wonderful and its very light to wear.

I hope to find more great beads at the next Rock and Gem Show, when ever that is.

No comments: