Sunday 10 May 2020

A Couple of Face Masks


While we might still be in lockdown right now I am hopeful that at some point in the near future we'll be allowed out again.  Thinking about this I decided it might be an idea to have a couple of face masks ready to go in case a) the government say we have to, and b) 'cos it might be sensible.  
A cold Sunday afternoon is the perfect time to spend sewing so I followed Tilly and the Buttons pattern and raided my stash for some fabric.
These masks have a pocket so you can add a filter inside, and a slot for a paper clip or cable tidy so you can form it over your nose.
They are pretty comfortable to wear, and while I'd rather not wear one, it might be a good idea for the time being.  
I expect I'll be staying at home for a while longer, but I'm ready if I do need to go out.


No comments: