Saturday 23 May 2020

Little knitted hats

A heart bobble hat
Over the last 4 or 5 weeks of lockdown I've started to feel that I could be doing more to support the community.  We are doing a weekly shop for our neighbors, but maybe I should be doing more?

A simple bobble hat
However I am one of the lucky ones able to work from home and still on my full hours, so I don't have as much time as some.

A stripe hat
Then I saw that innocent were supporting Age UK again this year with their big knit.  They want people to knit tiny hats for their smoothy bottles.  Then for every bottle they sell they donate 25p to Age UK.

A chunky bobble hat
On their website they have 41 knitting and crochet patterns that you can use and I've decided I'm going to have a go at as many as I can using my stash and my 'commute' time.  Of course the banana hat might have to wait as I don't have any yellow wool right now, but I think I can try most of them.  So far the basic one's haven't taken very long and I look forward to trying the rest.

A beginner hat (accidentally Christmas)
Crafty fox hat

Fez pattern

Apple hat

No comments: