Sunday 17 May 2020

Rainbow Beaded Kumihimo Bracelet


Now that I've started to get the hang of kumihimo I wanted to try another project. So when I found this rainbow bracelet kit on Etsy I just had to get it.
What I really liked about it was it wasn't a spiral of rainbow, the rainbow is blended across the bracelet.  So pretty.
The kit came with everything I would need expect the kumihimo board, along with really clear instructions.  
Everything would have been great except one of my stoppers came off when I was working through the green section and I lost some beads.  I tried to fix it but something when wrong and in the end I just undid the whole thing and started again.
Second time round it went perfectly and I am so pleased with the result.  Its a perfect fit and I love the colours.  Now I just need an excuse to wear it, it doesn't feel right just wearing it round the house or for walking the dog!

No comments: