Thursday 22 January 2009

Linden Avenue Designs

Sorry I’ve been quiet this week. The students started back for the spring semester on Monday, so I’ve been running round with timetables and registration forms, with no time to be creative.

Aren’t these just the prettiest beads? They have just arrived from Texas, where MaryAnn makes them all by hand. I found them on her etsy shop Linden Avenue Designs (you can find her on my etsy favourites below), and to be honest I think I could quite happily buy the whole shop. I love the colours and the variety and I’m really looking forward to using these beads. I can feel a necklace coming on.
It’s a shame I have to work, I’ve got so many things that I’d like to do at the moment. Watch this space.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Somehow I missed this! Thank you so much for your kind words about my beads! I love the Chunky disks too. They are my all time favorite bead to make!

MaryAnn
PS: I would love to see what you made! I love posting on my blog pictures of my buyers designs!