Sunday 1 February 2009

CWI Website Design Manager

If you’ve read my profile then you know that I’m working towards the CWI Website Design Manager qualification in my spare time.
I’ve been working on this since November 2007 and some of it has been pretty heavy going. Especially some of the more technical information about ports or routers. I’m much more interested in the xhtml and the design side of things.
But I’ve finally started part 4 of the course which means that the end is at last in sight! Yay!
I’m really looking forward to finishing. It will mean so many things. For instance I’m doing this, not just because I’m interested, but because I hope it will improve my career prospects. To finally finish will mean I can start to think about ‘what next’ properly. It will also mean that Sundays and my evenings will be mine again! Although I am looking forward to continuing my studies with the Open University, so they will go again. But there will be a break first.
So wish me luck on the last push to finish the course. And thanks to ‘im outdoors for giving me the time I need to do this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. Not that I could stop you even if I wanted to! :)