Friday 24 April 2009

HydraHeart

Look what’s just arrived for me! Beautiful new shoes.
Once again Etsy has come up with the goods, this time from HydraHeart (you can find her on my etsy favourites below).
Molly makes a variety of different shoes – all handmade and vegan! And all of them are beautiful. Mine are Keyhole flats in mossy green, and very pleased with them I am too. What I really like about them is how delicate they feel. You don’t feel like your wearing shoes at all, which is just how I like it. But by wearing these my feet don’t go black! (sorry too much detail.)
My only concern is that because they feel so delicate I don’t think I’d dare wear them outside. But they will be perfect in the new flat – wooden floors do not appreciate heels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Flat? New Flat?!
I do like your shoes.

Wild Creations said...

Ssshhh! Don't tell everyone They'll all want one! :) Don't worry I'll post about it once we're in.

Thanks mate. :)