Tuesday 1 February 2011

Egypt, what to do?


Amongst the catching up of OU work and the tidying up after birthday celebrations (mostly by eating cake) I’ve finally written up my journal of our trip to Egypt. Except I can’t get my photos to load, even though I’ve done it many times before.

This kinda makes the whole thing very dull and text based and we all know that the worst web pages are the ones with no pictures.

So now I have to decide if I can be bothered to work out what the hell is wrong with my photos, or move to a different site. There are many to choose from, and quite a lot of them have a nicer interface and finished result than the site that I have been using. But said site does have all my travels on it right back to 2003 when I went on my first adventure to Namibia! Moving will mean some work. Of course the other option is to make a new blog, just for my travels, a tempting idea, but once again something that will take some time.

While I think about it, and find some time, you can look at photos from Egypt on my flickr page.

We were lucky enough to have a great holiday and to get home before all the troubles started. Our thoughts are with everyone we met while out there.

No comments: