Thursday 2 April 2015

New Brewery Arts

"Bowls of Light" Anne-Lise Studer


If I won the lottery I would use the money to make an arts centre in my community.  Somewhere with room for exhibitions, studios for local artists and 'classrooms' for workshops and classes for people in the community.  And this is exactly what we found when we visited New Brewery Arts in Cirencester today.
We came to see "Eau - Fibre - Papier - Metamorphose - an international exhibition of fine art sculptural paper works".
Two rooms full of beautiful and thought provoking paper art, which made me wish I had more time to play with materials like this.  I'm off work next week so I am hoping to get some creative play in, but there is only so much you can do in a week.





"108 Peace Symbol" Anne Vilsboell


"Long Feuilles" Anne-Lise Studer

No comments: