Sunday 6 October 2024

Wild Glass Creations - The Shop

 

I make things because I am curious about how to make things and because I like to own things that are personal to me.

However, I'm starting to build up a bit of a collection of glass now, and every time I show someone a new ring or piece of jewellery I've made they tell me I should sell my work.

Seeing as I currently work full time I've never really been bothered about trying to turn my creativity into an income, but it wouldn't hurt if it could pay for itself at least.

So I have now set up a little online shop where you can buy things I have created.  Mostly in glass with a few other materials thrown in for varity.

You can find everything at wildcreationshandmade.co.uk and I'll be adding more as I make things.

(I did think about an Etsy shop, but their fees keep going up and I've heard from friends and family who have had really bad experiences with them, so I've kept it independent.)

Maybe I'll also try some craft shows at some point too.  This is the start of something...

No comments: